A stylish dot grid notebook featuring beautiful Nepalese handmade papers and 100% recycled pages. The pages are lovely and thick so they're perfect for bullet journaling and creative planning! The sturdy cover also gives you a good base to lean on if you're using your journal away from your desk.
Each of these notebooks is made to order and has its own individual character, as no two pieces of handmade paper are exactly alike and some of the prints are hand-stencilled. The notebook you receive may have slightly different shades of colour or pattern placement with the cover papers. But please be assured that any difference will be small and the overall colour, design and quality will be the same.
- Approximate size: 15cm x 21cm (6" x 8 1/4")
- Sturdy cover made from 100% recycled board covered in various handmade papers, some of which I've made myself from junk mail and other paper scraps.
- Bound with high-quality binding wire
- Contains 65 sheets (giving you 130 pages) of 100% recycled paper. The pages are perfect for calligraphy and fountain pens as there is very little ghosting of the ink on the reverse side!
CHOOSE YOUR PAGES:
1) Grey / Brown natural - 100% post consumer waste recycled paper, made in Australia, 105gsm
2) White - 100% recycled (70% post consumer waste), made in Europe, 135gsm
The notebook can be opened flat and folded back on itself easily without fear of damaging the spine or losing pages.